Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rawatan Kanser dengan Homeopathy

Kanser Dan Rawatan Homeopathy

Disini saya petik dari buku karangan " Dr Eli G Jones, M.D.' member, New Jersey State Medical Society, USA.

Dalam Judul asal ' Cancer, Its Causes, Symptoms & Treatment With Homeopathy'

He says"...To my many students and medical friends in all the different schools of medicine in the United States, I dedicate this book. I have shared in your trials and triumphs with this disease. I have rejoiced with you the success crowned your efforts, and feel that the time has come when I must record my own experience in the Medical Treatment of Cancer with Homeopathy, so that those who come after me may be benefited thereby.

It is the earnest wish of my heart that better and abler men may take up this work and carry it on after I shall have passed my reward......"

Abd today this knowledge has been transfered to the people of Malaysia through the leadership Prof Dr Nik Omar and his collegues at The faculty of Homeopathy Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and Kelantan.

Those who are desperately need homeopathic help for cancer cases kindly contact 03-26926549
or just visit our web http://cancer122.50megs.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boleh dapatkan APRICON FARMAS HEALTH di pasaran sekarang…
Satu produk penawar kanser dan penyakit kronik yang lain. Kaya dengan vitamin B17. Syarikat pertama di Malaysia yang menghasilkan kapsul biji aprikot.
Untuk maklumat lanjut sila layari http://www.farmashealth.com.my